Elemental Carbon - otherwise referred to as "black smoke" or "black carbon" according to different monitoring methods - is generated by incomplete combustion and comes mainly from vehicle exhaust, heating, thermal power plants and in general fossil fuels and biomass combustion.
Based on "Dual Spot" technology, the AE-33 Aethalometer analyses Carbon on 7 different wavelengths: UV - IR.
- filtering band: Teflon fibre glass
- Membrane pump with two brushless bodies
- LED Light Source: 370 nm to 950 nm
- Resolution: 0.001 µg/m3 or 1 ng/m3 depending on the selected unit
- Detection Limit (1 hour): <0.005 µg/m3
- Range: 0.01 to 100 µg/m3
- Measuring frequency: programmable; 1 second or 1 minute
- Flow rate: programmable from 2 to 5 lpm, electronic control
- Power supply: 100-230VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25W
- Dimensions: height: 28 cm, width 43 cm, depth: 33 cm
- Weight: 21 kg
- Case: size 19'', 6 U, dustproof