Aerosol research is the study of the physical characteristics and behavior of an aerosol in a gas outflow. This field possesses an important number of industrial, scientific and monitoring applications:
- Medical and pharmaceutical research
- Car and aircraft engines emissions
- To measure the aerosol concentrations: devices with additional features (cascade impactors, optical particle counters, aerosol, powder and dust generators);
- To measure nanoparticles in real-time: CPC (Condensation particle counter) and SMPS (Sequential Mobility Particle Sizer) type products;
- For nanoparticle categorisation: a portable sampler, the MPS (Mini Particle Sampler).
See all products available