Elemental Carbon - otherwise referred to as "black smoke" or "black carbon" according to different monitoring methods - is generated by incomplete combustion and comes mainly from vehicle exhaust, heating, thermal power plants and in general fossil fuels and biomass combustion.
Based on "Dual Spot" technology, the AE33 Aethalometer analyses Carbon on 7 different wavelengths: UV - IR.
- filtering band: Teflon fibre glass
- Membrane pump with two brushless bodies
- LED Light Source: 370 nm to 950 nm
- Resolution: 0.001 µg/m3 or 1 ng/m3 depending on the selected unit
- Detection Limit (1 hour): <0.005 µg/m3
- Range: 0.01 to 100 µg/m3
- Measuring frequency: programmable; 1 second or 1 minute
- Flow rate: programmable from 2 to 5 lpm, electronic control
- Power supply: 100-230VAC, 50/60 Hz, 25W
- Dimensions: height: 28 cm, width 43 cm, depth: 33 cm
- Weight: 21 kg
- Case: size 19'', 6 U, dustproof